Monday, March 28, 2011

Where's My Motivation Gone?

My third year at UNI and I'm totally out of motivation. Where has it gone? I really can't be f**ked studying and am having trouble motivating myself to do so! Recently it takes approximately 10,000 Red Bulls to will myself to get some work done. Why oh why can't I just be a good student? And why am I writing this post instead of studying? All good questions to be sending out into the Blogosphere, or whatever its called these days, yet none of them really help me... unless of course anyone has any real suggestions, that is.

4 comments:

  1. So.... you coming to class tomorrow? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm gonna put in a full night of study and show nice and tired out of my brain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. god i feel the exact same thing, at least im in the 4th year and almost done ;\

    ReplyDelete