Saturday, March 26, 2011

Earth Hour 2011

Miranda Kerr, official spokesperson for Earth Hour 2011
Earth Hour has rolled around again, and it's time for everyone to flip the switch to reduce power consumption for 1 hour.
I'm pretty bad when it comes to being green, and I'm the last person to sit on his high horse, which really isn't that high... more of a  slightly over sized Shetland pony if anything! But really, what's 1 hour in your day? Not much, nothing really, just one episode of your favorite TV series!
In my opinion, its a really great occasion to get together with family or friends, have fun and do your part for the environment, while trying not to start any fires in the process;).

So, 8:30, 1 hour, see you there !

Oh, try out the banner on the left side of the page, or embed it in your blog , its pretty neat and has lots of useful information!
Then check out the official video for Earth Hour 2011, just below, and then click the link on the bottom of this post.



Official Earth Hour 60+ website:
http://www.beyondthehour.org/

as always comments welcome and hit the follow button before you go!
Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. So did you do it? I didn't... I went to the movies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the lights were in there, at least!
    I found it hard but I was determined, I found out just how much i depend on electricity!!

    ReplyDelete