Monday, March 21, 2011

First Post On My Mind

So, I'm a fairly normal Australian guy living in Melbourne, and going to UNI.


I'm in third year now studying language(amongst other things)... although like many UNI students I've no idea what I'm actually gonna do in the real world, and will do pretty much do anything to avoid graduating;)  Anyway, my main intention in writing this blog is to share all my opinions and talk about the things I love! So here goes...


America, oh how I love your trash TV!


I'm completely obsessed with Trash Tv, I love it! my fav right now are Bridalplasty, Jersey Shore, and The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills, and If you're not watching them you better! The real Housewives Of Beverly Hills are the clear winner for me, cuz they have everything you could possibly want, rich, crazy women with no boundaries, no limit to the amount of plastic the can inject into their faces and seemingly no problem sharing all the most private aspects of their always entertaining lives to the entire world to gawk at. My fav episode was definitely "The Dinner Part From Hell", with surprise guest and surprisingly crazy Allison Dubois... the real one! I always thought Patricia Arquette was a pretty good actress, but her portrayal came nowhere close to the original! Tut tut arquette! My favorite line from the episode was when she told Kyle(one of the housewives) "Your husband will never emotionally fulfill you... Know that!!" and then proceeded to puff away on her electric cigarette and leer creepily at the women around the table. 
Julie The Firefighter




I'm also heavily into Survivor, but can't say I love this season as much as the last few... although I am glad to see Boston Rob and Russel back:) Can't wait for the next "all star" season!! of course it is only up to episode 5 so it may get better. My pick and fav for this year is Julie the Firefighter... lets see how she goes *fingers crossed!*


Okay, so that's all from me for now. I'll be back even if nobody's reading... and if you are reading this pls leave a comment, cuz I love to talk and read about this topic;) 




P.S. Isn't Allison crazy? But I loved watching her! 


Allison Dubois








No comments:

Post a Comment