Friday, March 25, 2011

My Battle With Robots From The Future!

No this is not my mum... but not far off;)
Okay, so I'm not actually talking about robots, or am I? No, I don't think so...to be honest I'm not sure if vending machines are robots or not... I'm inclined to say yes. Actually everything I ever learned about robots comes from the Terminator movies, which is why I'm always so cautious not to make friends with anyone named Sarah or John Connor, and why I am always vigilant when it comes to turning off my laptop before I go to bed, just in case it ever gets the idea to overthrow it's harsh and cruel master( just kidding, I love you Mr/Miss laptop(even if your sex is still to be determined)). Getting back on track, robots, I mean vending machines! I'm pretty sure they're gonna take over the world. To begin with they've lured us all in by playing on that most basic human necessity, food and Liquids, and do you ever see vending machines eat? No, just like robots. not to mention the mother child nourishing factor has seamlessly taken over the mother's role in all of our lives... I mean I can barely tell the difference between a vending machine and my mum, well, actually I can... my mum weighs more( kidding, don't hate me mum, Oh wait, you don't follow my blog;)) Jokes aside, they feed us High fat, salt and sugary food and beverages to make us fat and easy to chase down... I mean remember how slow the terminator was? I don't, but I think he was slow;). Not to mention that they are everywhere! I can't count  how many  times I've been waiting for a train or a bus, look around and realize there are more of them than people, scary right? Apparently there are just 37,000,000 vending machines in the world alone!!! Just insane!

Also they keep stealing my money! why do they need so much if not to fund their diabolical quest for world domination? Don't they know I need it more?!
What are your thoughts? leave them in my comments!

2 comments: